Wednesday, November 28, 2012

A Very Harry Potter/Thai Thanksgiving!


Thanksgiving is a favorite holiday of mine. I’m not even ashamed to say that it is solely based on mashed potatoes and pie. This year was much different, and I didn’t think I’d be home sick but the holiday season has really made me miss home. I took charge of our Thanksgiving here and tried to make it as much like home as I could.  I did add a Harry Potter theme though…and there was no Turkey. That is a Kelsey Thanksgiving right there. The best part is all the girls were in favor of this. Here are a few snapshots of our night!

Gryffindors and Slytherins make the best of friends!


Natalie and I with our cute backdrop


Opposites Attract.


Placemats and Goblets and Centerpieces...Oh My! 


The best we could do..which was enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment